[gmx-developers] Re: printing to edr in source code

Inon Sharony InonShar at TAU.ac.IL
Tue Sep 8 20:14:55 CEST 2009

Thanks for the reply, Berk.
 So, it is as I suspected. But whatabout the potential energy? using the positions from the .trr file(extracted using g_traj) the potential energy I get is not exactly thesame as that given by the .edr file (via g_energy).

            Inon.