[gmx-developers] force field files for amber ff03* and ff99sb* for new release

Robert Best rbb24 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 16:52:31 CEST 2010

Thanks. I already have the force field files in the correct format for
the 4.5 release and I've verified that I get the same results as with
the earlier gromacs releases used for developing and testing the
changes. I would like to include the files in the release if at all
possible, given that most of the other modified amber versions are
included. I had a look at how to upload contributions, but it was not
exactly obvious how to do this.

Robert Best
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Department of Chemistry
Lensfield Road, Cambridge CB2 1EW
http://www.ch.cam.ac.uk/staff/rbb.html
Tel: +44-(0)1223-336470 | Fax: +44-(0)1223-336362