[gmx-developers] Git master broken

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Aug 25 17:18:20 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-25 16.53, David van der Spoel wrote:
> On 2010-08-25 16.45, Mark Abraham wrote:

Have pushed this now. For these 5 conflicts the release-4-5-patches
version was taken to be authoritative. The master branch compiles again now.

@Rossen:

the error occurred in the master branch, when the release was merged
into it. Maybe my recollection of events in the mail was not accurate,
but it was reproducible.