[gmx-developers] Tool to estimate the error for SPME

Rossen Apostolov rossen.apostolov at cbr.su.se
Wed Aug 25 22:48:21 CEST 2010

  Hi again,

I should have explained a bit more.

On 08/25/2010 10:40 PM, Rossen Apostolov wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>> I haven't talked to Carsten so far, but this would be the next step. As
>> soon as it is in the repository he also can easily access it and add a
>> feature within g_tune_pme.
>>
>> So what should I do to merge the branches ? I have an updated master
>> branch, added my files, updated the Makefile in src/tools and the
>> citation database.
>>
>> /Flo
At the moment we merge bugfixes (or add acceptable functionalities)
first in the release-4-5-patches branch and then merge those into
master, not the other way round. Since you have made your changes into
the master branch (and also you can't push the changes to the
repository), you have to make a patch as I wrote below, and then we can
apply it to the release-4-5-branch.

Rossen