[gmx-developers] atomtype-specific forces

Leo leonardo.garma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:01:25 CET 2010

Hi Berk,

Thanks for the quick reaply.
At the moment I have a test system with 5 atoms, defined with different
atomtypes in the topology (and in the forcefield).
Their values for the typeA variable change as I modify the LJ parameters
(the ones with the same parameters have the same typeA value). So typeA is
not a direct reference to the atomtypes as defined in the topology, which is
what I'm looking for.

Leo.