[gmx-developers] Possible bug with particle decomposition

Ondrej Marsalek ondrej.marsalek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:55:00 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 15:45, Berk Hess <hess at cbr.su.se> wrote:
> I fixed this bug.

Thank you.

> I don't think it's really important though, domain decomposition should
> be faster
> than particle decomposition.

It is, even for small systems, when I am able to run it all.

> Or do you need it for something special?

Nothing special, but sometimes there is trouble for small systems
(buffer region sizes), especially during equilibration. Certainly
nothing critical. I just thought that it might be of interest for code
quality reasons, it could have been just an indication of something
more serious.

Ondrej