[gmx-developers] sd1 reference

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Wed Dec 22 18:26:08 CET 2010

This is a quite standard (intended to be) second order SD integrator.
I don't know if there's a reference for it.
I just realized I made a small mistake in the derivation. This explains
the order delta t/gamma
temperature error that is reported in the manual. I will fix this in a
next version.
That makes the accuracy of sd1 identical to sd for simulations without
constraints.
With constraints sd is more accurate.

Berk