[gmx-developers] SEGV in pd code 4.0.7

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Tue Feb 2 13:54:58 CET 2010

Hi,

I fixed the bug.
This is annoying, since it is with v-rescale T-coupling, which more and
more people are using
and particle decomposition is still required in certain cases.

In git release-4.0 this system triggered another bug in the PD vsite
communication that
I just backported from git master. I also fixed that.

Berk