[gmx-developers] Gromacs Gentop

Lee-Ping leeping at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 3 17:10:35 CET 2010

Interesting - I didn't hear about gentop before.  I have a Python script
that does something similar; it generates Gromacs topologies from a
Gaussian input file and extracts parameters from the OPLS-AA files.
I've also been working on a force matching code for a couple of years
now, which I've coded into my customized version of Gromacs 3.3.