[gmx-developers] accidental commit to gromacs public repository?

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:03:24 CET 2010

Hi all-

I accidentally ran a "git push origin" to the public repository
instead of a "git push gromacs_mrs" (my 'private' public repository),
and after a couple of hours of googling, am still not sufficiently
certain I know to revert a push to a public repository without messing
everyone up that I'm willing to try it.  The European developers seem
to have gone to bed, so if anyone else feels confident in their
knowledge of git, please let me know!  Or alternately, you might want
to avoid pulling any changes tonight.  Apologies for the
inconvenience!

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor