[gmx-developers] Reference coordinates in mdrun - Availability at all nodes

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:33:29 CET 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks. It makes sense not to store the full array at each node, which
would require more memory than strictly necessary. The drawback is
doing DD every time on something that doesn't change, but I see that
that's required to maintain consistency of indices. Using the
t_forcerec seems a bit of hack, but might indeed be the best way.

Cheers,

Tsjerk