[gmx-developers] Re: [gmx-users] grompp segmentation error

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jan 6 13:00:21 CET 2010

On 1/6/10 4:34 AM, ram bio wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>
> I am having grompp segmentation error only for the drug-enzyme complex
> tutorial, all other executables are ok, can this occur due to the any
> other reasons like following the tutorial improperly.

So using grompp on other systems works fine?  This would have been good to know
early on.  I know you said you were working on the drug-enzyme tutorial, but not
that it was the *only* system that gives you problems.

If this is the case, start over to make sure you haven't made any mistakes.  I
don't know why grompp would be doing this for only one system but not others.

-Justin