[gmx-developers] force field reorganization

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 15:47:55 CET 2010

Hi Berk,

Sounds like a good idea. So it would also be easy to add ligands, as
it would only require to put a ligand.rtp to the directory, without
editing the original files? But what will happen if a certain residue
is defined in different files? Will it issue a warning, or an error,
something else?

Cheers,

Tsjerk