[gmx-developers] Re: gmx_fatal deadlock bug

Sander Pronk pronk at cbr.su.se
Fri Jan 29 11:30:08 CET 2010

Actually, it's not that hard to prove that mutexed code works - it's just that if not properly isolated, it easily becomes hard to maintain.

I just checked, and it appears the warning code is only used in grompp, and a few places in gmxlib, where it's being used by mdrun. The question now is: in those instances in mdrun, do we want a global warning count, or is a local one good enough?

Sander