[gmx-developers] GB + Charmm parameters for RNA

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Tue Jul 13 15:05:39 CEST 2010

I think I have fixed the bugs I reported earlier. Now for the next question:

Does anyone have a set of parameters for nucleic acids that one can use
with gromacs? The charmm27.ff/gb.itp does not seem too complicated but
relevant literature does not list any tables of parameters (making it in
fact not relevant).

Either Charmm (preferred) or other parameters are fine.

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.