[gmx-developers] delete my e-mail address please

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jun 3 13:10:33 CEST 2010

porelena at email.it wrote:
> I WANT TO DELETE MY SELF FROM THE GMX MAILING LIST.
> PLEASE, I SEND A LOT OF MAIL FOR THIS REQUEST BUT I CONTINUE TO RECEIVE YOUR
> MAIL.

There's no need to shout :)  Have you seen the footer of every message that
comes across the list?  You'll see this:

"Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the
www interface or send it to gmx-developers-request at gromacs.org."

-Justin

> THANK YOU
> ELENA
>  --
>  Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
> autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f
>
>  Sponsor:
>  Pesaro Hotel Bellevue, direttamente sul mare.
> 7 giorni All Inclusive compresi servizi, dal 12/6 al 19/6, euro 343 1/2
> pensione, euro 385 pensione completa (a pers.)
>  Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10492&d=20100603

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar