[gmx-developers] next Gromacs release

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Thu Jun 3 16:25:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

Do we anyhow want to remove options for the GPU binary?
It does not matter if they are there.

Also command line options are removed and now the options that are there
for both CPU and GPU are at the end, but this results in an illogical order.
I would like the order changed back to how it was.
I think we can leave all the CPU options the GPU binary, but leave out
the GPU options in the CPU binary.

Berk