[gmx-developers] Re: nstenergy and nstcalcenergy?

hess at sbc.su.se hess at sbc.su.se
Tue Jun 22 13:09:32 CEST 2010

A small clarification:
nstcalcenergy controls how often energies (and pressures) are calculated,
nstenergy controls how often the energies and their averages and
fluctuations are written. So setting nstcalcenergy to 10 will give
fully acccurate averages in the energy file (independently of nstenergy),
since energies are very correlated at intervals smaller than 10 steps.

Berk