[gmx-developers] GROMACS 4.0.7 QM/MM exclusions

Gerrit Groenhof ggroenh at gwdg.de
Thu Nov 25 08:44:13 CET 2010

  Hi Lee-Ping,

I am sorry the fixes are that dirty, but in the end you can do what you
want. I have looked into this several time, but have not found a
satisfactory solution yet.

As Berk suggested, the exclusions also works.

Concering the interface to Q-chem, we'd be very interested in that. Also
we like to have the modification you did to the non-grid based nbsearch.

Best,

Gerrit