[gmx-developers] Override checksum check for log files?

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Oct 15 08:42:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

my runs in append mode crash with this error

Fatal error:
Checksum wrong for 'native27.log'. The file has been replaced or its
contents has been modified.

mdrun is correct that I have meddled with the log file (I merged two
logfiles manually). Do I need to unmerge them or is there some hidden
environment variable that let me skip this check?

Thanks,
Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:	+46184714205.