[gmx-developers] compiling from tarball on ubuntu

René Pool r.pool at few.vu.nl
Thu Oct 21 12:38:51 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I mentioned that Anton's system was 64 bit, but I just found out that
it's 32 bit.

Szilárd, your system is 64 bit, so maybe this is a clue??

Cheers,
René
René Pool
IBIVU/Bioinformatics, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081HV AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands
Room P120
E: r.pool at few.vu.nl
T: +31 20 59 83714
F: +31 20 59 87653