[gmx-developers] Python interface for Gromacs

Christoph Junghans junghans at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Thu Sep 9 11:23:24 CEST 2010

Hi Sébastien,

did you had a look at:

GromacsWrapper, a python framework to call gromacs tools
http://sbcb.bioch.ox.ac.uk/oliver/software/GromacsWrapper

mdanalysis, a python framework to analysis trajectories
http://code.google.com/p/mdanalysis/

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Dipl.-Phys. Christoph Junghans
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research

Phone: +49 6131 379 335
Web: http://www.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/~junghans