[gmx-developers] Development Communication Tools, was: Python interface for Gromacs

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Thu Sep 9 15:08:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I personally don't believe that (web-)forums help the discussions over
archived mailing lists. But I think it is important to have a good subject
for the mail-thread to be able to find a thread later. Ideally we would have
a summary/conclusion of important email-threads on the wiki, but I'm
doubtful that we find someone volunteering to write those summaries.

I suggested a while ago to have a monthly teleconference to have a monthly
opportunity to hear the status of various parts of the code and to discuss
problems and ideas. I think it might also increase collaboration and
participation. In case we want to do this I'm happy to organize it (e.g.
find the best time and date).

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309