[gmx-developers] cmake docs

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Apr 20 13:02:54 CEST 2011

Hi developers,

Since gromacs no longer builds with automake, I think it would be
wonderful if the gromacs-specific cmake variables could be better
documented. Or rather, documented at all. With automake one could list
the options with ./configure --help, but with cmake I know of no such
option. I have nothing against contributing to that, but I'm a cmake
novice that actually need such documentation and am therefore probably
not the right person for the job.

Erik Marklund, PhD student
Husargatan 3, Box 596,    75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:    +46 18 471 4537        fax: +46 18 511 755
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se/