[gmx-developers] Pull error message

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Tue Dec 13 16:39:52 CET 2011

Hi,

This bug was reported last week on the developers list (and I fixed it
before that).
If something is an obvious bug, it should be filed on redmine.gromacs.org.
Unfortunately nobody suggested that on the users list.

Here is the previous report with a link to the fix:
http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-developers/2011-December/005486.html

Cheers,

Berk