[gmx-developers] modifying replica exchange to allow Hamiltonian exchanges

Shirts, Michael (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Sat Feb 26 03:46:44 CET 2011

This has been added in a branch, and the plan is for this functionality to
be included in the next Gromacs release.  We can discuss whether it would be
useful for specific individual to use this test code right now, or whether
it may be best to wait until there has been a chance for it to be tested
more.  There area a number of other free energy changes included in this
code as well.

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor