[gmx-developers] some notes on using redmine

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Sun Jan 9 23:24:25 CET 2011

The problem is that either we have to assume that _every_ commit (at
least in the master and release branches) is a bugfix or feature --
and therefor it is filed in redmine which IMHO would be a pain to live
with, or it is up to the developers' discipline to remember when to
file a bug report or register a feature in redmine.

I don't think that hooks can address this issue.

--
Szilárd