[gmx-developers] Reproducible runs with DLB

Shirts, Michael (mrs5pt) mrs5pt at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Jul 21 23:43:34 CEST 2011

>> And an even more useful option would be to be able to write out
>> conformations more often than in the original run. That would allow one
>> run long simulations and go back and zoom in a particular time
>> period of the simulation where some interesting event occurred.

I'll add the plug that having this sort of functionality would be great, if
possible. Could only really be done on the same machine, and may be
impossible since on restart, the order of operations might be different, and
chaos would get you very quickly, but it would be great!

Best,
Michael Shirts
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering