[gmx-developers] site specific dH/dl

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Thu Jun 23 11:26:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

This is impossible with the current code.
It would not be too hard to this with the Bennett's acceptance ratio code,
but that requires the code as well as the analysis tools to support multiple
decoupling groups (which could be done through energy groups).
This is mainly a bookkeeping issue, which would also require a change
of file formats.

Berk