[gmx-developers] What is the function of 'dd_collect_state' used to ?

Yukun Wang wangykoo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:15:28 CET 2011

I don't know if there is a function in Gromacs that it can get and change a
specific group atom's local information,for example data in the t_state data
structure , when given a group, which is defined and included by command of
grompp -n option.
So I can call this function in the master node and couple severial
simulations simultaneously .