[gmx-developers] charge group size in grompp

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 11:03:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

This warning can also be seen when using one of the DPPC lipid bilayers
available from Peter Tieleman's website (and a question has been asked
on the users mailing list before about this). I guess a fix for this
would be useful as this bilayer is probably used quite frequently.

Cheers

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Piggot