[gmx-developers] how to get write access for repositories?

Rossen Apostolov rossen at kth.se
Tue May 3 10:53:13 CEST 2011

Hi Adam,

Write access to the official git repositories is restricted to the core
developers only. New features are always welcome but the complex code
base requires that they won't affect the performance of the program.
They need to validated first but at the moment the developers are busy
with major code reorganization/

You could setup a publicly accessible (read-only is OK) mirror of
gromacs.git and include your modifications as a branch there. You can
also use http://repo.or.cz/w/gromacs.git to fork it.

Cheers,
Rossen