[gmx-developers] small fix for a Blue Gene/P issue

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Tue Nov 15 15:36:28 CET 2011

Dear Valentin,

I filed both issues in Redmine:
http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/840
http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/841
I fixed the kernel issue (841), but for the library issue I want to make
sure this fix
it correct for all setups, so I also added Mark Abraham to the watchers.

Next time please file issues in redmine instead of mailing them.

Thanks for reporting this and including the fixes (and sorry for taking
so long with responding to this).

Cheers,

Berk