[gmx-developers] Checkpoints & REMD

Berk Hess hess at cbr.su.se
Wed Sep 7 09:48:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

The 0 size files are a general checkpointing, or better: file append
mode opening, bug,
which has been fixed for 4.5.5. There was another fix in an intermediate
version,
but in the current release-4-5-patches it should be completely fixed.

Or are you referring to the problem that mdrun reads checkpoints for
some, but not all
replicas and does not realize this?
That should indeed be fixed.

Berk