[gmx-developers] [Patch] Gromacs 4.5.5 installs libraries to wrong directory on 64bit

Rossen Apostolov rossen at kth.se
Wed Sep 21 16:32:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry about that. Is this the reported issue:
http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/623 ?

We could have another release soonish, especially wehn we close a few
more bugs:)

By the way, now everyone (not only core devs) can commit patches
directly to the master and release-4-5-patches (and the new
release-4-6-patches). We're using a gerrit server to review them before
including them in the git repository. Information about that is at
http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Git/Gerrit

Rossen