[gmx-developers] [Patch] Gromacs 4.5.5 installs libraries to wrong directory on 64bit

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Wed Sep 21 19:51:40 CEST 2011

Looking back at the thread in which the very same topic was discussed
here last time (http://goo.gl/A4rbj) I realized that the issue was in
fact addressed back then. Most cases are correctly covered by the
default setting and in the situations when the 64bit libraries would
end up in the wrong place, one has the option to override the default.

The only thing I could try is to see if CMake "knows" about the
different lib directory naming schemes on different platforms and it
sets the correct LIB_INSTALL_DIR by default.

Szilárd