[gmx-developers] additional rtp entries

Alexey Shvetsov alexxy at omrb.pnpi.spb.ru
Wed Sep 28 12:29:25 CEST 2011

Hi all!

Also why not make some common directory under $GMXDATA/top for such
things as cofactors? for example amrbe99* series forcefields has
compatible atom definitions for cofactors same for amber94 based ones.
May be this will work for contributed cofactor topology?

--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
mailto:alexxyum at gmail.com