[gmx-developers] 4.5.6 Release

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Sun Apr 1 01:33:39 CEST 2012

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Mark Abraham <Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au>wrote:

> On 1/04/2012 9:20 AM, Roland Schulz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > we have a quite long list of commits since 4.5.5 (83), should we have
> > a 4.5.6. release this week? We have a few bugs in redmine with 4.5.6
> > target but they all seem to be low priority to me. Do we have any
> > issues which need to be addressed before 4.5.6?
> >

> I have some improvements to the manual in my pipeline that should
> precede a 4.5.6 release because of the repository cross-over, but am
> otherwise happy for 4.5.6 soon.

Only the branch names are the same between both repositories. The "manual"
repo doesn't have release tags so far. But it would probably be good to
create them from now on.
While not strictly necessary, I agree, it makes a lot of sense to release
both at the same time.

Roland

> Mark

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309