[gmx-developers] Kernels for SPC interactions

Leonardo Garma leonardo.garma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:13:33 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am implementing a modification on the non-bonded interactions kernel for
a specific set of atomtypes. Everything works fine for a small system in
vacuum, so I decided to solvate my system in water. The problem is that
even if I defined a new water molecule (whole new .itp file) that uses new
atomtypes, the kernel for SPC-SPC interactions is still being called. How
do I prevent gromacs from using any of the kernels for optimised water?

Regards,

Leonardo Garma

--
Leonardo Garma
Department of Biochemistry, University of Oulu, P.O.Box 3000,