[gmx-developers] Gromacs trying to use OpenMP instead of thread-mpi despite trying to convince it?

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Mon Dec 3 18:58:35 CET 2012

Hi,

I think both the error message when OMP_NUM_THREADS is set (especially for
group kernels) and the error message if rdtscp isn't supported (this is
disabled by GMX_DISTRIBUTABLE_BUILD ) should be improved (anything is
better than illegal instruction). So I would open a bug so we can track
that.

Roland