Fwd: [gmx-developers] cmake bug when install GMX 4.6 beta2

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:54:49 CET 2012

Hi Yukun,

In future, please only target email associated with GROMACS development to
the gmx-developers mailing list. gmx-users is for usage questions, such as
installation issues. I am replying to this email to both lists.

If you've correctly installed and used icc 11.1, then I think you should
not have this problem. Try a full-qualified path to icc - I don't know if
your use of CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH is sufficient there - and IIRC if you have
sourced the environment script that comes with Intel's compilers then you
should not need to touch CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH for the compiler. The compiler
diagnosis is at the very top of the cmake output, so please look there for
clues.

Mark