[gmx-developers] Gromacs GPU tutorial at MD workshop

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:36:30 CET 2012

Hi all,

The NAIS Centre in Edinburgh is holding a Workshop on State-of-the-Art Algorithms for Molecular Dynamics on May 2-4.
The
 days before this workshop, April 30-May 2, I and David Hardy from NAMD
will organize a tutorial on the use of GPUs and parallel computing.
Here, among other things, Szilard Pall and I will present the
algorithmic details and the performance of the new multi-level
heterogeneous parallelization (MPI+OpenMP and GPU) of Gromacs 4.6 which
will soon be released.
For details and registration go to:
http://www.nais.org.uk/MD2012/

Cheers,