[gmx-developers] tpx tag

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Fri Feb 24 09:26:56 CET 2012

On 2/24/12 8:58 , Mark Abraham wrote:
> On 24/02/2012 6:56 PM, Berk Hess wrote:

>>> Excellent. I've wanted this for years :)
>>>
>>> Mark
>> You should have asked for it years ago then!
>
> I did -
> http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-developers/2010-March/004085.html
>
> Mark
Ah, maybe it's really time to organize the collaborative Gromacs project
in a more efficient way.
First we need to hire some people though. Currently 1.5 persons are
managing most
of the integration work and there is little time for fixing issues and
considering new (small)
features. Fortunately several people around the world help with a lot of
things now,
but we need more people to share the integration and management.
We have the funds, one of you wouldn't happen to no someone who would be
interested
in Gromacs development/management work?

Cheers,

Berk