[gmx-developers] Intramolecular distances with g_dist

Martin Hoefling mhoefli at gwdg.de
Fri Jan 20 18:02:40 CET 2012

Hey Folks,

Problem:
g_dist reads PBC information from the tpr. To calculate intramolecular
distances, whole molecules and masses from tpr but no PBC treatment
would be nice.

So far, my workaround is to preprocess trajectories and increase the
box size with trjconv. Any objections against a small patch
introducing a -nopbc or -intra switch? If not I would submit it to
gerrit for the 4.6 release.

Best

Martin

--