[gmx-developers] New Gerrit + Enforcing no warnings

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Fri Jan 27 21:51:24 CET 2012

Hi,

I have installed Gerrit 2.2.2 at https://gerrit.gromacs.org:444/. It is
mainly a bugfix release. The diffview has changed a bit (the config
settings has moved into a tab interface in the 2nd line). And is now
possible to define costume submit rules in Prolog. Full release logs at:
http://gerrit-documentation.googlecode.com/svn/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.2.2.html
.
Feel free to test the new version. The test instance has its own database
and git repository. So you can submit test commits. If we don't notice any
problems in the next few days, I'll update the main installation.

I have also changed that Jenkins marks a build as failed if it has any
Compiler warnings. The currently submitted version compiles on all Jenkins
settings without warnings. And I think it should stay that way. Please let
me know if want me to revert that or if you want me to ignore certain
warnings.

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309