[gmx-developers] private branch problem

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Tue Jul 10 17:21:27 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Berk Hess <hess at kth.se> wrote:
> But if private branches only act as a git repository, there's no point.
> Then I would suggest to create a private repository on the gromacs server.

That would be feasible if we had either a proper web-based management
interface (which has been discussed a few times, but AFAIK nothing got
implemented) through which registered developers can create their own
forks. Alternatively we'd need a maintainer/responsible person who
deals with this in person.