[gmx-developers] Server move tonight might cause temporary outage

Erik Lindahl erik at kth.se
Wed Jul 25 12:30:52 CEST 2012

Hi!

We experienced a sudden problem with the machine handling the mailing lists this morning. Since we've anyway planned moving them to a new virtual machine we will go ahead and do this tonight.

However, this might cause some temporary mail delivery issues since we need to repoint the MX record to a new domain and we cannot count on the old machine to forward things.

Cheers,

Erik

--
Erik Lindahl <erik at kth.se> <lindahl at cbr.su.se>
Professor of Theoretical & Computational Biophysics, KTH