[gmx-developers] Gromacs doxygen documentation

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Sat Jul 28 10:12:30 CEST 2012

On 28/07/2012 4:06 AM, Christoph Junghans wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> 2012/7/27 Andy Somogyi <andy.somogyi at gmail.com>:
>> Hi All.
>>
>> We're going to be using Gromacs as a platform for developing various coarse
>> grained and long range electrostatics ides.
>>
>> In preparation for this work, I've been adding doxygen formatted
>> documentation to all the Gromacs functions and structures as I figure out
>> what they do.
> Good job, I will have a look at it.
>
>> So, hopefully this documentation will be of use to others. This will be an
>> on-going process, I'll probably pull once a day from the source github repo.
> If you reach the point, where it would make sense to merge the stuff
> back in the master branch, please upload the changes to
> gerrit.gromacs.org.

Indeed, sounds excellent. And do ask questions on gmx-developers. Also
perhaps http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Programming_Guide/Doxygen
and/or
http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Programming_Guide/Comments_In_Code
will be helpful (all though all will agree that code documentation in
GROMACS is only a shadow of what it could/should be).

Mark