[gmx-developers] Interactive Molecular Dynamics again...

Martin Höfling martin.hoefling at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:20:30 CEST 2012

Hey Folks,

so Carsten and myself have the IMD code now ready as patch for the
master, as well as for release-4-6. How shall we proceed?

A "stable" version would be useful and since it should not go into
release-4-6, we would suggest a branch with IMD based on
release-4-6(-patches), where we could also backport all IMD bugfixes
from master and release-4-6(-patches) patches. For this branch, it
would be useful, if have write permissions to the branch as well. Is
that possible?

How shall we proceed with the master branch? Shall I submit a patch to
Gerrit review for the master branch as well or shall we cherry-pick
this feature from the IMD branch in the future?

So what's the best way there?

Best wishes

Martin

--