[gmx-developers] gmxpreprocess headers

Andy Somogyi andy.somogyi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:09:22 CEST 2012

Basically, its a set of classes (C++ with python wrapper) that reads structure / topology from either gro/top/pdb/psf, exposes the connectivity, and allows editing of the connectivity, adding / removing bonds, atoms, etc. Most of the guts is taken from VMD's psfgen so it has all that capability. Also, it can save in either top or psf.